- Master’s in Reading Education from the University of North Texas
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from the University of Texas at Arlington
- Reading Specialist
- School Library Certification
- School Librarian
- High school Library Media Specialist
- High school English teacher
- Curriculum specialist
- Instructional coach
The diversity in my background and experiences has provided me with rich contexts to serve and learn alongside committed educators and passionate students. No matter the role, these things have remained true to the core of my Work: Literacy, Inquiry, and Community.
On this site, you will find samples of my work primarily as a school librarian.