What happens when man becomes his own worst enemy? What lenghts will man go to in order to survive? Inspired by Richard Connell’s “The Most Dangerous Game,” these five books will push the envelope. Full of suspsense, tragedy, drama, and adventure, these books will keep you on the edge of your seat to see what happens next.
1. The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch
2. The Marbury Lens by Andrew Smith
3. Between a Rock and a Hard Place by Aron Ralston
4. A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier by Ishmael Beah
5. After the Snow by S.D. Crockett
You might also enjoy “I read the Hunger Games, now what? Twenty books to check out next“